Friday, March 16, 2012

How Can We Use Inbound Marketing for Hospitals and Healthcare?

Last December I stumbled on a podcast that introduced me to inbound marketing on the blog Six Pixels of Separation .  The podcast was how Marcus Sheridan aka The Sales Lion, used inbound marketing to increase business for a small pool company.  It is such a simple idea, but brilliant.  The concept is basically having a two way flow of communication with people online by providing useful information that people are seeking.  By doing this, you are able to build trust and loyalty.

So as I was getting ready to start my new job in the marketing department for the hospital I worked at, I started to wonder....how could we use this for hospital marketing?


So I want to ask you, how are you or would you use inbound marketing in healthcare?  How does this change the way we target our consumers?

Mashable's Infographic gives you a better idea of Inbound vs Outbound marketing is:
Check out Mashable's post for the entire infographic 

No comments:

Post a Comment